Week5: Lingering Questions

 I was out of town for the past weekend and the blogging totally slipped my mind. Hopefully, I don't get a lower grade than B on this course. lol

* Now that I mention Classting, Class123, and stuff, I wonder how that market in Korea is doing. Also, wouldn't US teachers have similar needs? Are there any social media specifically designed for schools in the US?

* Shaniqua mentioned in her comment on my blog post that crossing the boundary also happens between professionals. I wonder what that looks like. Because of the cultural difference, I may have crossed the boundary without realizing it when I was interacting with other students or professors at a conference.

* I read somewhere that some teachers are paying to download some class materials from the Internet in the US. (That rarely happens in Korea, at least to my knowledge). I wonder how they feel about it when they actually pay to work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week5: Discussion Reflection

Week4: Lingering Questions

Week3: Discussion Reflection